Code of Conduct
We want to be an inclusive community where everyone can feel safe and welcome. That is why we want everyone to respect a set of ground rules, both online and during events organised by Onehot.
By taking part in our community, you agree to the following rules:
- We expect everyone to be respectful to each other. Be welcoming and friendly, because we are here to share and learn.
- We absolutely do not allow discrimination or harassment on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, appearance, (dis)ability, religion, language, age, tabs vs. spaces, database of choice, or anything else for that matter.
- We do not tolerate sexual language and imagery. Our community and events are not an appropriate outlet for that.
- We do not allow overly aggressive marketing or recruiting from anyone.
- We want to have a generally "semi-professional-ish" atmosphere. Feel free to joke and have a good time, but please stay away from dirty or off-colour.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in your removal at the discretion of the organisation.
If you see or experience any issues at a Onehot event, please let us know and we will take action right away. You can email us at email@example.com or talk to one of our organisers at the event.